There are some situations where when adjusting teeboxes after manually or automatically creating holes that the par values can shift. This feature shows an external scorecard so that yardages and total par can be quickly checked before publish or quickly viewed for making digital scorecards.
This change was inspired by VctryLnSprts 's excellent scorecard graphics. Not nearly as pretty, but hopefully useful.
Since this is so soon as 0.2.4, here are 0.2.4's changes as well:
Just some minor bug fixes in this release, nothing exciting:
1) Fixed a bug where blue mask wasn't compatible with Add Background Terrain/Remove Cliffs
2) Sometimes strange characters can enter your Steam username. These will no longer prevent course import or export.
3) If the par value for a hole in OpenStreetMap isn't a number, this is now caught and will report an error.
4) If you make a flat course, trees marked in OpenStreetMap will now appear correctly.
5) For areas where multiple courses overlap or are next to each other, you can use OSM's name field to name the course/hole for each golf:hole type. There's a new box called "Match Hole Names" that you can use to only import the holes for the course you want. For instance, if you entered 'Goat Ranch North' and 'Goat Ranch South' into golf: hole, name, you can now just put 'north' or 'south' into this new box to only import the course you're interested in.
Last Edit: Apr 8, 2019 21:54:16 GMT -5 by chadgolf