Just some minor bug fixes in this release, nothing exciting:
1) Fixed a bug where blue mask wasn't compatible with Add Background Terrain/Remove Cliffs
2) Sometimes strange characters can enter your Steam username. These will no longer prevent course import or export.
3) If the par value for a hole in OpenStreetMap isn't a number, this is now caught and will report an error.
4) If you make a flat course, trees marked in OpenStreetMap will now appear correctly.
5) For areas where multiple courses overlap or are next to each other, you can use OSM's name field to name the course/hole for each golf:hole type. There's a new box called "Match Hole Names" that you can use to only import the holes for the course you want. For instance, if you entered 'Goat Ranch North' and 'Goat Ranch South' into golf: hole, name, you can now just put 'north' or 'south' into this new box to only import the course you're interested in.